Propane is a safe and environmentally friendly source of fuel that is used in your home or business environment, which is non-toxic, non-caustic and colorless. Propane is an approved alternative fuel listed in both the national energy policy act of 2005 and the clean air act of 1990, and provides safe, clean, reliable, efficient and secure energy for consumers, the environment and America.
· Propane vapor and liquid are environmentally sound and friendly in their unused states (prior to combustion) if released.
· Propane vapor is not harmful if accidentally inhaled by animals, people or birds.
· Propane does not damage ocean or freshwater ecological systems, underwater plant or marine life and does not cause harm to drinking water supplies.
· Propane vapor does not cause air pollution.
· Propane will not damage or cause harm to soil if spilled on the ground.
· Propane is not a greenhouse gas.